See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 September 2018

I stayed in Sukhayus Fort Cochin for 2 days and had an amazing stay! The place is opposite to Pepper House (a Kochi Muziris Biennale venue) and has a very nice vibe as you enter. The staff was helpful, the massage was very relaxing.

The place is close to key tourist attractions and we enjoyed our walk through the streets exploring Fort Cochin. Would highly recommend the place.

Room Tip: Every room is facing the corridor which has a pool and a lotus pond
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 February 2018

I booked this hotel through Agoda. There was only 1 type of room available. I later received an email from the hotel saying they had closed their inventory and to cancel the hotel (even though it was still showing on Agoda). It wasn't as straightforward to cancel on Agoda as the room was non-refundable! I explained this in a reply to the hotel. After a few days I got a response to say the room I had booked (Luxury suite) was unavailable and to cancel my booking on agoda and rebook the deluxe room. Again I checked agoda and the luxury suite was the only room showing! I contacted agoda 3 x by phone and by email, even forwarding the emails from the hotel. Eventually they authorized the cancellation with full refund but were unable to get in touch with the hotel to confirm. Just awful service from them, I could not take the risk of trying to check in there with a child after a long flight. They wouldn't even answer the phone to me or Agoda. I would avoid this hotel as they seem very disorganized and unprofessional.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

The stay in Sukhayus was very delightful, the staff were friendly, professional and very kind. The place it self give you a sense of warmth, clean and the hospitality of 5 stars hotel. We enjoyed the stay and had nice ayurveda massage. I would like to thank Mr. Jobin manager operation and guest relation and Mr. Joseph HR manager for their great efforts and cooperation.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 March 2017 via mobile

Highly overpriced massage, not nice. While it charges you for one hour of massage they include steam and shower within that time so the massage is basically for 30mins. That makes it the most expensive massage ever. Service too is highly sub standard

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

This Ayurvedic treatment centre is located in Fort Kochi very close to the Pepper House art recidency. It offers a wide variety of beautiful treatment done by professionals. One can have a longer, meaning many days or just a one go treatment. Super. And all in astonishing charming environment. Rest to your eyes, body and soul.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple