“A good experience”

Golf View Hotel and Suites
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Kochi (Cochin)
Golf View Hotel and Suites
Ranked #192 of 205 Hotels in Kochi (Cochin)
New Delhi, India
“A good experience”
Reviewed 11 September 2010

My visit to to Kochi is to see my daughter who studies there. This hotel is located very close to Airport. The services rendered by the hotel are excellent. The hotel offers free pick up and drop from /to airport. The rooms are very clean, neat and well maintained. The hotel is located far from the city but Taxi services are available which offsets the distance. The staff is warm and cordial. They make you feel at home. I prefer to stay in this hotel whenever I have visited Kochi.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled with family

India
Reviewed 30 December 2009

Best Western was our last hotel in our Kerala Trip, we kept on thinking about this on our way based on our previous experiences. But to our surprise it was quite good, the staff were very friendly (except reception guy who was in the night shift). Room was decent and very elegant. We just wanted to take rest before our next day flight.

Hotel is very near to Airport and they have pickup & drop facility to Airport. But it is too far from any other market or bazaar so don't expect that you can walk out of the hotel and get into a market or shopping center or even a place to eat.

Restaurant was good and food is tasty. They have complimentary breakfast which is also good. We have asked for "Puttu" (Kerala dish) which was not there in the Menu but the Chef prepared it for us.

It gave a happy ending to our trip :)

• Liked — Close to Airport
  • Stayed December 2009, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Seattle, WA
Reviewed 27 December 2009

Having traveled extensively, I have to say that this is probably the worst hotel I have stayed at in my life!! I was traveling with my wife and 1yr old child, my parents and my siblings. We had 1 deluxe room and 2 semi-deluxe rooms here. After moving into the first deluxe room, we realized that the AC was not working. The staff allowed us to move to an adjacent deluxe room. After spending about a couple of hrs in there, we see cockroaches everywhere. Fearful of sanitation issues and the health of my child, I asked for a third room. This one turned out to be bearable. These issues notwithstanding, my father had trouble getting their flush working in the morning.

To be fair, food was good especially the Kerala-style meals. However, given the sanitation issues, I would never ever stay there again!!

• Stayed December 2009, travelled with family

Travellers are raving about these Kochi (Cochin) hotels

Manchester, UK
Reviewed 10 August 2009

This hotel has great location - 2 km from the airport, but disappointing. I only needed a hotel for 5 hours before my flight home and literally had to barter for a discounted room, eventually I gave in and paid half price. I was a solitary diner and the food wasn't great. Room was ok, smelt of cigarettes though. Good link to airport with free lift!

• Stayed August 2009, travelled solo