Wished I could have stayed longer here and in Fort Cochi. The room had a very high standard, including high end bathroom fixtures, very functional a/c, and consistent wifi. The breakfast was ample and the fare changed a bit daily, with different fruit and juices. Mary Ann provided a very complete orientation to the area when I checked-in and helped with reservations for a cultural show and an easly morning taxi for the train. The location is a couple km from the center of Fort Cochi, but it's a comfortable walk during mild parts of the day and a reasonable auto-rickshaw ride at other times.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reds Residency has 5 double rooms, all of which are spacious and have attached bathrooms. There is also a luxury suite, which includes a living room, kitchen and bathroom. In addition to a warm and friendly welcome from the hosts, and first class service throughout your stay, the following are also present: homemade Indian and Continental breakfast; a tour and activity booking desk; laundry facilities; free wi-fi internet access; a range of books and magazines. The facilities and service available are of the highest quality. Staying at Reds Residency Home stay whilst exploring the area is perfect for really getting to know people here. As well as having the all of the luxuries that you would expect to find in a star hotel, you get the added benefit of receiving the warm care and service of being within a family environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Reds Residency Homestay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Reds Residency Hotel Kochi (Cochin)
- Reds Residency Homestay Kochi (Cochin), Kerala, India