The owners make this place. It's located a short walk from fort Cochin and the rooms are lovely with a nice shared balcony and common room. Philip was so helpful in organising our onward journey and backwater tour which was excellent value for money. Philips son was also very kind and helpful. Overall excellent stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reds Residency has 5 double rooms, all of which are spacious and have attached bathrooms. There is also a luxury suite, which includes a living room, kitchen and bathroom. In addition to a warm and friendly welcome from the hosts, and first class service throughout your stay, the following are also present: homemade Indian and Continental breakfast; a tour and activity booking desk; laundry facilities; free wi-fi internet access; a range of books and magazines. The facilities and service available are of the highest quality. Staying at Reds Residency Home stay whilst exploring the area is perfect for really getting to know people here. As well as having the all of the luxuries that you would expect to find in a star hotel, you get the added benefit of receiving the warm care and service of being within a family environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L., Booking.com and Cancelon so you can book your Reds Residency Homestay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Reds Residency Hotel Kochi (Cochin)
- Reds Residency Homestay Kochi (Cochin), Kerala, India