I have extensively searched for a good hotel/resort in Kochi/Munnar/Allepey all over net including tripadvisor and accidentally came across Wilson Tours. The fact that they give car, accommodation and sight seeing in a single package led me to choose wilson tours...
I have taken 3N/4D package from Wilson Tours with Car and Accommodation:
- 1 Night at Jasmine Villa in Fort Kochi
- 1 Night at Misty Green View in Munnar
- 1 Night at Backwater Farm House near Thuravoor
I had a very memorable and fantastic experience in Kerala and am very happy and extremely satisfied by choosing their package...
I have seen the architectures and historical places of Kochi city, lived in the famous back waters of kerala and enjoyed the beauty of the hill stations in munnar.... all in a single package.
1. Good Car with an extremely friendly, humble, knowledgeable and caring Driver, JUSTINE..
2. Sight seeing across all possible places (Fort Kochi Beach/Chinese Fishing Nets/Shopping)..
3. Small and Beautiful Home Stay Accommodation (Jasmine Villa) in the heart of Fort Kochi and near to all the tourist places...
4. Fresh, Homely and Delicious Food...
5. The whole package with genuinely friendly staff at very affordable price..
This place is not a big commercial kind of hotel or resort....
It is a small, simple and very well maintained home stay place with good food and caring people...Mr. Wilson and Jasmine.
My impression of Mr. Wilson .... Though he is running business he is not at all commercial. He is highly service motivated and wants to give the best of Kerala to the Tourists. He is highly accommodative and ultimately wants his Tourists to be completely satisfied.
The only thing I missed in Kerala was a calm and serene Beach ......which I believe Mr. Wilson is going to add soon to his famous tours package..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jasmin Villa - The homestay run by Jasmin Stanley which is one and half kilometers away from the city center of Cochin. At Jasmin Villa, you will find the warmth and charm of homely atmosphere. It has three well furnished and spacious bath-attached rooms (AC/Non AC) with hotwater facility. Like some of the most distinctive homestays in the world, the Jasmin Villa offers its guests so much more than is ever expected from a homestay – all included in the nightly rate. Complimentary breakfast and dinner (Best and delicious Kerala delicacies) is served daily, Free Internet, Wi-fi and complimentary refreshments 24 hours a day. Above all,Mrs. Jasmin is an excellent cook and she used to conduct cooking classes in traditional Kerala cuisines for interested tourists. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Jasmin Villa Homestay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jasmin Villa Homestay Kochi (Cochin), Kerala, India