“Nice and very clean place for a quick stop!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Cafe Crafters

Cafe Crafters
Ranked #58 of 917 Restaurants in Kochi (Cochin)
Cuisines: Cafe, International
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Hamburg, Germany
“Nice and very clean place for a quick stop!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 May 2014

Wonderful small restaurant overlooking the spice market. Freshly cooked food. This being said I was able to watch how my Kerala fish curry was prepared. All courses I ate were tasty and the open kitchen was very clean.
Likewise was the dining area and the toilet facilities. Absolutely European/American standard.

Note: I was at this restaurant during off season. As such I cannot judge the premises when it is very busy.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

• Korean first
Mumbai
“The best prawns”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 January 2014

The place is lovely and the balcony overlooks the main square in Jew town, making it a great place to just hang out. Don't forget to try the crumb fried prawns - some of the best I've every had.

Visited November 2013
Cambridge, United Kingdom
“Great food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 January 2014

The food here was really nice, and I thoroughly enjoyed sitting on the terrace watching the world go by. The food here was very well priced, and me and my partner were able to get a meal for 310INR, for the both of us.. In UK money, that's about £3. I would go here again, and to anyone who hasn't been, I'd recommend you gave it a go! It really was lovely.

• Visited January 2014
“Sandwich with a view!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 January 2014 via mobile

Very pleasant spot to stop for sandwich with a view looking over Jew Town. Club Sandwich and Chocolate milkshake were top shelf! Young staff a but clueless but no worse than anywhere else.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Hidden gem!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 January 2014

We discovered this place on our way to the jewish synagogue. We wanted to try keralite cuisine and ordered the prawn moily with rice and appam with chicken stew. Both dishes were sufficient to appease the appetites of two people and were about 200 bucks each. The appams were the best i had in my entire trip of kerala. The outer part was lacy and crisp and the inner portion was soft and spongy. We also had sweet lime sodas which came at a ridiculously low price of Rs 40!( if you are from mumbai that's a pleasant shock ). Also do try their home made chocolate cake with icecream! It's yummm !!

• Visited December 2013