“Great Service”

More Info
US$75.00*
and up
Group Shore Excursion: Backwater Houseboat Tour and Fort Kochi from Cochin Port
Ranked #1 of 61 Tours in Kochi (Cochin)
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Carnival Tours it's a growing Tour agency in the field of Kerala Tourism operating from the year 2007. We are situated in the heart of Fort Kochi,Cochin. With the aim of providing most pleasant, relaxing and economical tours across “God's Own Country” Kerala. Carnival Tours offer exiting tours across Kerala: Kerala Tour packages – TamilNadu Tour packages South Indian Tours, Tailor made Kerala Tour packages (Fort Cochin Tour Packages , Munnar Tour Packages , Thekkad/kumily Tour packages , Kumarakom Tour packages , Alleppey Tour pacges ,Varkala Tour packages , Kovalam Tour packages , Parambikulam tour packages , Thrissur tour packages,Kozhikode, Kasargode,Bekal etc etc), Fort Cochin – Munnar Hill Station Tour Packages , Alleppey – Kumarakom - Kollam overnight Houseboat cruises, Fort Cochin - Wayanad Tholpetty Wildlife tour packages ,Cochin day tours ,cochin Day Trips , Cochin Shore Excursions ,Cochin shore excursions ,Cochin shore trips , 07 Hrs Backwater Cruises, Cultural programs etc. Also provides tours for Passengers comes to Cochin by cruise ships.We also arrange accommodation [Hotels, Resorts, Home stays, Tree Houses] across Kerala with the Best Rate! Apart from tours we do All India railway ticketing, All India private bus ticketing, Air tickets, Foreign Exchange etc
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Northampton, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Great Service”
Reviewed 29 April 2014

Travelling alone in India my main concern was safety. Peter at Carnival Tours was brilliant - extremely helpful and straight forward to deal with. All the drivers were excellent, punctual, polite and helpful. They use modern, comfortable vehicles and I would not hesitate to recommend Carnival. Will definitely be using them when I return to Kerala next year.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank barbydoll_10
CarnivalToursTravels, Guest Relations Manager at Carnival Tours & Travels, responded to this review, 19 May 2014
Dear Madam,

Thanks for the excellent review about us TripAdvisor .

Looking Forward to serve you many more times in mere future

Regards

Cochin Day Tours |Kerala Tour Packages | Kerala Houseboat Cruise etc

Marden, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Wonderful day in Cochin with Carnival Tours”
Reviewed 24 April 2014

On our recent cruise we spent one day in Cochin. We were keen to do a houseboat tour in the Kerala backwaters and research on the Internet led us to Carnival Tours who had very good reviews on Tripadvisor. We were not disappointed. We communicated via email with Peter of Carnival Tours to arrange the excursion and all our emails were responded to quickly with very helpful information.

We arranged a tour for 8 guests from the ship. Peter was waiting to greet us at the port in Cochin where we were each welcomed with a garland of jasmine. We were then driven in our air conditioned minibus to the point where we were to board our houseboat - a journey of around an hour and a half. Our delightful guide, Tommy, stayed with us throughout the tour and was very friendly and informative. We reached our houseboat by small motor boat and were amazed by the comfort and space onboard the houseboat. We were greeted with a glass of refreshing mango juice then sat back to enjoy the trip through the backwaters which was most relaxing and very interesting. A delicious lunch was cooked and served onboard - this included huge Kingfish steaks, chicken, vegetable curry and rice, two further vegetable dishes, freshly cooked poppadoms and a plate of fresh pineapple. We were onboard for two and a half hours and loved every minute.

After the backwater trip we were driven by minibus to Fort Cochin where Tommy took us to the old church where Vasco da Gama was buried, then we walked along the sea front to see the Chinese fishing nets. After a stop en route at a spice shop, we were taken back to the port to join our ship.

We loved our day and would not hesitate to recommend Carnival Tours to anyone wishing to make the most of a visit to Cochin.

Visited April 2014
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

2 Thank rosesteve
CarnivalToursTravels, Guest Relations Manager at Carnival Tours & Travels, responded to this review, 28 April 2014

Chicago
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Exceptional Service, Wonderful Expereince Kerala”
Reviewed 14 April 2014

In March 2014 I planned my own tour of Kerala. I selected several areas I wanted to experience and selected my own hotels. I paid for hotels service directly to the hotels. Once I had my itinerary I search to hire a car with an English speaking driver. Luckily I found Peter and Carnival Tours. He was quick to reply and also provided clarity and suggestions. The service I received was excellent. In fact, Peter, personally showed up at 6:30AM to introduce me to my driver/guide, Michael Roberts. Michael is a wonderful man, a joy to travel with and an excellent driver. He was always on time, helpful and made many outstanding recommendations. This is a top-notch company and you are lucky if you get to enjoy Micheal Robert's company. He is a very calm, kind and thoughtful. He also knows a great deal about this area and was supportive of my interest in stopping to make photographs. I spent 8days and traveled throughout Kerala.

Visited March 2014
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

1 Thank phototeacherChicago

Province of Seville, Spain
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“professional efficient always available the best tour operator”
Reviewed 12 April 2014

Peter carnival organized for us a kerala tour. i was alone with my mother and i always felt secured accompanied and taking the best care of .
the car was great with AC, Sudresh a very good and kind driver and he was helping me to take care of my 82 years old mother.
Anything we asked they provided and tried to satisfy us constntly even things that were not planned were never an issue.
2 nights in a houseboat, munnar the tea valley , the jewish inheritance tour of kochi and suburbs, fort kochi visit it was just great . Thank you again Peter and Sudresh you made our trip
Cecile from paris France

Visited April 2014

Brisbane, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Excellent !”
Reviewed 25 March 2014

We couldn't have wished for a better trip, we did the Tree houses in Munur and the backwater houseboat trip.
We had an amazing trip of a life time I would highly recommend this trip there was 4 ad and 2 ch 5yrs and 8yrs and we were really well looked after.
It was excellent Peter was great at organising not only our trip but giving us info for our onward plans he was great at communicating and I would defo book with him again.

Visited December 2013