“Pleasantly surprised”
Review of Fort Ayurveda

Fort Ayurveda
Reviewed 11 July 2013

Eventhough I have been to India a few times, this is the first time I have mustered some courage to take an Ayurveda massage, - not being particularly fond of oils. I was quite pleasantly surprised. Now I must say, I enjoyed every bit of it, - the clean massage board, towels, friendly, professional hands, nice-smelling oils and the lovely effect this had on my body, skin and soul long afterwards. I treated myself to one everyday of my stay.. I have never experienced anything as relaxing and rejuvenating. I am looking forward to my next massage at Fort Ayurveda soon!

5  Thank ruth_hathaway
"pain"
"kerala"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 25 April 2013

my friend in kochi suggested thta i go in for a good massage after my hectic travel and work. he suggested that i take it at Fort House which is really an oasis in sweltering kochi.this time i was a bit short of time so i took only a simple ayurveda body massage but it was so rejuvenating and relaxing that i will definitely go back there if i get a chance! since i live in kerala and have to travel to kochi often for work i am sure i will make time to try some of their special ayurvedic spa programs! i read about the summer specials in their brochure which sound extremely cooling! . the masseur did a fantastic job and it is kept immaculately clean!

1  Thank ilovepapaya
Reviewed 16 April 2013

It was our last evening in Kerala and we have chosen randomly to have a massage in Fort Ayurveda. The place was clean, the staff was professional and friendly. I had a great massage and got completely relaxed before getting on the plain back to Europe. My boyfriend was also very happy with his massage. I would absolutely recommend!

1  Thank Andzia79
Reviewed 7 April 2013

An ayurveda massage seems to be a great combination with most any activity in Kerala. Whether it is after a houseboat ride, or after lazing on the beaches or after a harrowing experience navigating the busy streets. But if you have had a long day walking the history filled lanes of Fort Kochi, then a massage is almost a necessity!

I am happy to recommend the one at Fort Ayurveda. What I liked about Fort Ayurveda was that, traditions apart, the well-travelled promoters of the place have woven in subtleties that meet the expectations of a seasoned traveler. Perhaps the reason why the massages there are a bit more relaxing and calming than the run of the mill….

3  Thank get2tony
See more reviews
Reviewed 6 April 2013

I was looking for a pedicure and I found Fort Ayurveda. The pedicure was very good, just what I wanted. The best part is that I started to talk to the owner, a very nice lady who showed me all their wonderful services.
The place inspired me: everything was very clean and in order, tastefully decorated, the staff was professional and courteous. So the next day I went back for a full massage. I loved it!

They picked me up from my hotel, thank you!
I went for the special package, the Princess one and it was divine. After 3 hours of pampering by Gigi, I felt like new. I could see how knowledgeable she is, all the kinks in my body dissolved under her hands.

I recommend Fort Ayurveda to everyone: people new to ayurveda and those who have previous experience. You will love it.

1  Thank vivasf