Trident, Cochin
Ranked #12 of 223 Hotels in Kochi (Cochin)
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Stayed for 1 night at Trident. Awesome experience. One day before my arrival i received a call from the Hotel inquiring time of arrival, any special request for room. Does not happen usually but a pleasant surprise. Check in was efficiently handled. The staff.. i think Neena was exceptionally courteous and handled all requests quickly to the extent of organizing appointment at Health club at 7.15am while it actually opens at 8.30am to suit my schedule. Rooms nice and comfortable. poolside are great t have a drink.Staff at all locations very efficient.Buffet Dinner nice and wholesome but could do with a bit more variety of main course. Nice breakfast spread.On the whole great stay and will be back soon.

Room Tip: pool facing is an obvious choice.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
tridentcochin-kochi, General Manager at Trident, Cochin, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

Dear Guest,

We are delighted to learn that we were able to provide you a home away from home.

Our greatest award lies in the knowledge that your stay was satisfactory and all our efforts are aimed in that direction. It is indeed our pleasure in fulfilling a guest’s needs, especially by providing a comfortable and relaxing experience.

We do appreciate hearing from our guest, as their comments are vital for us to continue in improving our services. I am happy to note that the services rendered by my team were to your satisfaction.

My team and I look forward to your continued visits and take this opportunity to assure you of our best attention and service at all times

Reviewed 22 June 2014

We stayed in this hotel for 6 nights last January and we had a wonderful time. We really appreciated the very high standard of services and comfort. The staff was very friendly and professional.

The food was excellent and it was great to discover delicious Indian specialities thanks to the very thoughtful staff of the restaurant. Breakfast was great. We also had wonderful and unforgettable massages at the Spa.

Everything was very convenient and easy such as booking a taxi or organizing a tour around the area.

There was also a business center and two nice shops for buying gifts and handicrafts.

The bar and the swimming pool surroundings were extremely comfortable and pleasant. We’ve spent there delightful hours.

Our stay was just wonderful!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

We are delighted to learn that we were able to provide you memorable stay.

Reviewed 20 June 2014

We found the place totally very superb especially the ambience n the hospitality by the staff courtesy
The food by the chef amit n his care towards us totally spoilt us, great variety of food
We found our stay 2 days was not enough , the touching was mr rama staff who was there everytime to guide us to see to know what we can see in kochin.
The surprise was when we forgot some clothes in the room after we checkout, the lost n found team couriered it back to our house
Must stay as it is the best

Room Tip: Next to swimming pool side
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends

Reviewed 16 June 2014

From the time we checkin to the time we checkout.. We were treated special . The staff was always helpful ,cheerful ..I cant thank enough for the fabulous time I had in Kochi.. The staff was attentive to small details.

Special Kudos to Jeena and Sijo from the travancore restaurant who always made sure we were well feed which their recommendations and lovely meal.

Dheeraj and his entire reception staff including the housekeeping staff was so lovely and helpful..and I feel bad that trident makes them overwork.

I would recommend this hotel to others. However, the only drawback I faced was lack of free Wi-fi,

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jayson132

Dear Guest,

We are delighted to learn that we were able to provide you a memorable stay

We have introduced new packages which include internet and is now available on our website.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

The place is not so big, but the staff is extremely good and hospitable. We were over joyed with the hospitality. The true essence of Gods own country started by the ever helping staff. Be it at the Restaurants or at the reception. The food was delicious and a special thank you to Chef Sijo and Ms Jeena. They truly are the brand ambassadors of Trident Cochin.

Room Tip: Pool facing
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 11 June 2014

We have stayed at Trident Agra and Jaipur and loved the properties but this one was a let down. Very small property and small rooms. The food and service was just about ok...no match to what we had in Agra.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
tridentcochin-kochi, General Manager at Trident, Cochin, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying at Trident during your recent trip to Cochin.

I have noted your feedback concerning the property and the rooms as well as the quality of food and service . Allow me to assure you that we have started to streamline the process entirely and you will definitely see a marked change the next time you visit us. Please do not let this experience mar your impression about Trident, Cochin.

email: amardeep.singh@tridenthotels.com

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Stayed in Trident Hotel Kochi for 5 days and liked the property due to far away from city, located in a quite place with nice surroundings. The greenery, the ambiance etc. were very nice to stay in peace.

Poolside restaurant is an ideal place for dinner and relaxations with landscape gardens with pond and colourful fishes.

Room Tip: Garden view rooms
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
tridentcochin-kochi, General Manager at Trident, Cochin, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014