We stayed here as a one day base prior to our departure from Cochin. Our flight left at 4 am and we thought we would catch an evening nap prior to our flight. Didn't happen the Indian band while very good played past 10 then we could hear the music from the bar. Needless to say no nap!
Otherwise lovely property watched kids playing cricket and football across the street. Very clean pretty rooms nice fruit platter awaits your arrival. Pool right behind reception desk kind of odd but still a beautiful old world sort of hotel.
One nice thing they provided us a boxed lunch to take to the airport, very thoughtful. Hotel car drove us Rey prompt and nice driver. Hotel close to marine walk and many shops make sure you take a tuk tuk ride!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Malabar House is a charming boutique hotel overlooking the parade ground in the heart of Fort Cochin. The 17 highly individual rooms and suites seamlessly combine tradition and contemporary design. The Malabar House is a member of Relais & Chateaux. Malabar escapes offers the finest circuit of boutique and villa hotels in Kerala. Placed in colonial Fort Cochin, the backwaters and the plantation hills, each escape gives you a distinct experience & flavour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Malabar House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Malabar House Hotel Kochi (Cochin)
- Malabar House Kochi (Cochin), Kerala, India