What a beautiful property, not too many rooms but fantastic views and an excellent service throughout. Located on the waterfront, the view from the room was amazing. The top floor suite has a large open veranda, a well appointed bedroom with an amazing bathroom and a sitting room to relax. There are also suites in the Old wing which are very pleasant as you are at tree level but the view is not so good.
Do not miss a meal at the Rice Boat which serves authentic Kerala seafood. A real pleasure to taste the food prepared by Chef Rasheed. He has researched the spices of Kerala for years and come up with the most delicious meal. We were fortunate to meet him.
Overall a very enjoyable stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on Willingdon Island with a magnificent view of Cochin harbour, Vivanta by Taj - Malabar is a fine balance between yesterday and tomorrow. Our lobby is a unique mix of chic and classic. The heritage wing, built in 1935, reflect the inherent beauty of Cochin. And the tower wing houses newly renovated guestroom suites, each a delicate mix of the classic with the contemporary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoftTaj, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Vivanta by Taj - Malabar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vivanta By Taj - Malabar Hotel Kochi (Cochin)
- Taj Malabar Cochin Kochi
- Taj Malabar Cochin Hotel Kochi
- Vivanta By Taj - Malabar Kochi (Cochin), Kerala, India