We chose this hotel to stay in on our last night in India. Wish we had booked more nights here as it is a fantastic hotel, with spacious well-laid out grounds and gardens, an outside restaurant by the waterfront, and it is ideally situated for exploring the islands of Cochin. There were plenty of staff around, all keen to look after us well. We had one of the most comfortable rooms of our holiday with good views over the water. Well equipped with everything we needed but we would have preferred a walk-in shower instead of the bath. We enjoyed well-made cocktails in the hotel bar and had 3 restaurants to choose from. We chose the Chinese one and received good service. A highly recommended place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on Willingdon Island with a magnificent view of Cochin harbour, Vivanta by Taj - Malabar is a fine balance between yesterday and tomorrow. Our lobby is a unique mix of chic and classic. The heritage wing, built in 1935, reflect the inherent beauty of Cochin. And the tower wing houses newly renovated guestroom suites, each a delicate mix of the classic with the contemporary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Indian Hotels Company Limited, Southall Travel and Agoda so you can book your Vivanta by Taj - Malabar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vivanta By Taj - Malabar Hotel Kochi (Cochin)
- Taj Malabar Cochin Kochi
- Taj Malabar Cochin Hotel Kochi
- Vivanta By Taj - Malabar Kochi (Cochin), Kerala, India