Everything in this hotel is grand, including the prices in all the restaurants. Every other we stayed on our tour was 4-5 star and not one charged for wi-fi. It is now a part and parcel of any deal. 600 rupees for a period of 24 hours is steep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on Willingdon Island with a magnificent view of Cochin harbour, Taj - Malabar Resort & Spa is a fine balance between yesterday and tomorrow. Our lobby is a unique mix of chic and classic. The heritage wing, built in 1935, reflect the inherent beauty of Cochin. And the tower wing houses newly renovated guestroom suites, each a delicate mix of the classic with the contemporary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoftTaj, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Taj Malabar Resort & Spa Cochin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vivanta By Taj - Malabar Hotel Kochi (Cochin)
- Taj Malabar Cochin Kochi
- Taj Malabar Cochin Hotel Kochi
- Taj Malabar Resort & Spa Cochin Kochi (Cochin), Kerala, India