Moments after arriving at the Taj Malabar we knew we'd the right decision...
A beautiful hotel in an amazing location.All of the staff from managers to the security men were friendly and helpful.
The 3 restaurants serve exquisite food and service,and the Mattancherry bar staff make delicious cocktails.
We visited the Jive spa twice ,the champi massage was the best,we left feeing revitalised.
One of our favourite moments at the Taj was our complimentary boat cruise to watch the sunset,and if we were lucky to spot the dolphins in the bay.
Thankyou all for making our 1st visit to India so so special.special thanks to Suman,Michelle,namita,aviv,the staff in the Mattancherry bar,Chris,Noel,Sunil,sunny,gagandeep ,Bme,and to all our other friends at Taj.
I celebrated my birthday on our stay and the lovely thoughts and special touches will stay with me forever .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on Willingdon Island with a magnificent view of Cochin harbour, Vivanta by Taj - Malabar is a fine balance between yesterday and tomorrow. Our lobby is a unique mix of chic and classic. The heritage wing, built in 1935, reflect the inherent beauty of Cochin. And the tower wing houses newly renovated guestroom suites, each a delicate mix of the classic with the contemporary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Southall Travel, Odigeo, DerbySoftTaj, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Vivanta by Taj - Malabar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vivanta By Taj - Malabar Hotel Kochi (Cochin)
- Taj Malabar Cochin Kochi
- Taj Malabar Cochin Hotel Kochi
- Vivanta By Taj - Malabar Kochi (Cochin), Kerala, India