Checked in to the hotel and the duty manager Mr Durgesh was quick enough to serve us, took us to the room and gave us a complete synopsis of the place. WE got information of the hotel, the nearby and also what we could do.
Enjoyed the evening tea and snacks which was on the house and a great concept. Then a boat which took us to the nearby island for explaining us about the activities which guest could get into.
Good breakfast and good dinner was the highlight. Room was comfortable and had a lovely view of the back water, the Port terminal, the high sea far beyond. The ships coming into the harbour and the fishing boats making their innumerable trips.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on Willingdon Island with a magnificent view of Cochin harbour, Vivanta by Taj - Malabar is a fine balance between yesterday and tomorrow. Our lobby is a unique mix of chic and classic. The heritage wing, built in 1935, reflect the inherent beauty of Cochin. And the tower wing houses newly renovated guestroom suites, each a delicate mix of the classic with the contemporary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoftTaj, Expedia, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Vivanta by Taj - Malabar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vivanta By Taj - Malabar Hotel Kochi (Cochin)
- Taj Malabar Cochin Kochi
- Taj Malabar Cochin Hotel Kochi
- Vivanta By Taj - Malabar Kochi (Cochin), Kerala, India