Taj Vivanta was everytihng superlative! Loved the room, the ambience of the well laid out hotel. The service was unparalleled, as in all Taj hotels. Food was amazing. The Rice Boat is one thing we can never ever not do!!! Alex at the restaurant was a fantastic host, doing the serving with such great hospitality. The Chef made the tastiest dosa for me - a not such a great lover of dosas! And I just loved his! Must say - this was definitely as great as the one made specially for me by the chef at Hilton Saket, and I am touched not just by the taste of it - but also by the sheer care taken to make it taste sooo good!! Taj is alwaya great and it was not a surprise at all - to be spoilt again. The afternoon tea was fantastic and the boat ride to their island was superb. Will surely go again - soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on Willingdon Island with a magnificent view of Cochin harbour, Vivanta by Taj - Malabar is a fine balance between yesterday and tomorrow. Our lobby is a unique mix of chic and classic. The heritage wing, built in 1935, reflect the inherent beauty of Cochin. And the tower wing houses newly renovated guestroom suites, each a delicate mix of the classic with the contemporary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Indian Hotels Company Limited, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Southall Travel so you can book your Vivanta by Taj - Malabar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vivanta By Taj - Malabar Hotel Kochi (Cochin)
- Taj Malabar Cochin Kochi
- Taj Malabar Cochin Hotel Kochi
- Vivanta By Taj - Malabar Kochi (Cochin), Kerala, India