Combines all the best from Kerela with all the best from Taj. This was meant to be a business stay but I enjoyed the evenings. There's plenty to do including a backwater cruise off the pier on the hotel property. Located a few kms from the main city it's location makes it just right between the backwaters, the airport and the city. Great mix of facilities for business which are usualy hard to find in resorts and incredible levels of service. Spacious rooms and great bathrooms, something that makes Taj properties my favourite.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on Willingdon Island with a magnificent view of Cochin harbour, Vivanta by Taj - Malabar is a fine balance between yesterday and tomorrow. Our lobby is a unique mix of chic and classic. The heritage wing, built in 1935, reflect the inherent beauty of Cochin. And the tower wing houses newly renovated guestroom suites, each a delicate mix of the classic with the contemporary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda, Southall Travel, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Vivanta by Taj - Malabar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vivanta By Taj - Malabar Hotel Kochi (Cochin)
- Taj Malabar Cochin Kochi
- Taj Malabar Cochin Hotel Kochi
- Vivanta By Taj - Malabar Kochi (Cochin), Kerala, India