Old world charm and wonderful hotel with great views all round. We were lucky to be on the 6th floor and have a corner room so we got a great view of Cochin. The hotel makes a great base for seeing the history of Cochin. You can either take a taxi to Cochin Island or take the regular water service. The pier is about a 5 minute walk away. The pool has a great view as well. The Rice boat is where we had my wifes birthday dinner and the food was excellent. Enjoy the fish dishes and thanks for the complimentary cake.
Would go again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on Willingdon Island with a magnificent view of Cochin harbour, Vivanta by Taj - Malabar is a fine balance between yesterday and tomorrow. Our lobby is a unique mix of chic and classic. The heritage wing, built in 1935, reflect the inherent beauty of Cochin. And the tower wing houses newly renovated guestroom suites, each a delicate mix of the classic with the contemporary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Indian Hotels Company Limited, Southall Travel, Agoda, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Vivanta by Taj - Malabar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vivanta By Taj - Malabar Hotel Kochi (Cochin)
- Taj Malabar Cochin Kochi
- Taj Malabar Cochin Hotel Kochi
- Vivanta By Taj - Malabar Kochi (Cochin), Kerala, India