“Sushi in Kochi.”

The Asian Kitchen by Tokyo Bay
Ranked #16 of 1,000 Restaurants in Kochi (Cochin)
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: One of the finest Asian restaurants in Kerala serving great food from across seven Asian cuisines and set in a picturesque location and colonial ambience. We serve delicious dishes from seven Asian cuisines - Malaysian, Singaporean, Indonesian, Thai, Vietnamese, Japanese and Chinese. Our food is authentically prepared using the best of ingredients. We are situated in a heritage building in the premises of the legendary Cochin Club. The club is more than a 100 years old and has witnessed many significant events in the history of Fort Kochi. The restaurant is very close to the beautiful Fort Kochi beach. We invite you to visit the restaurant, enjoy the serene ambience and savour our delicious and healthy dishes.
Reviewed 28 May 2014

It has been wonderful experience being into this restaurant . We had been there for lunch. Great ambiance, excellent staff and lovely mouth watering dishes. We ordered pork ribs, Thai green curry and sticky rice. The ribs was very juicy and succulent and the Thai curry was the real authentic one. Great place to hang out with family and friends. I will always recommend.

1  Thank PrajitR

Reviewed 6 March 2014

Great ambience, cordial staff. Great choice and authentic taste. Love the sushi and those sauces. Worth every penny. Been there several times. Would always recommend.

1  Thank JojiJoshuaPhilipose
Reviewed 2 March 2014

The ambience of the place is quite nice. We ordered a mix of sushis, tempuras, fried rice and some thai green curry. All of them were great especially, considering that you are in Kerala and not Dubai or Mumbai ..LOL

They goofed up on the bill and I almost paid them extra. If I hadn't checked, then gone..I had ordered a regular sushi platter and was charged for the large one. They promptly corrected it when informed, but it shouldn't have happened in the first place.

2  Thank cherrydxb
Reviewed 20 January 2014

Visited the place with friends expecting good food - left there having had one among our best restaurant meals ever. Great service, excellent ambience and most of all some very authentic and delicious food. Having started off with some mouth watering tsukemono, the chef guided us through the yaki soba and the teriyaki with other dishes in tow. Definitely recommended for anyone seeking authentic asian cuisine in Kochi....

1  Thank Sunil R
Reviewed 11 January 2014

It was my daughter's birthday yesterday so I took the family to Tokyo Bay.

The waiter attending us gave great service, two others were busy the whole two hours we were there, browsing internet on the restaurant computer and a laptop or pad. Two women waiters were loitering. One dingy cashier cubby hole (may not be so, I must be assuming) I passed by, washed away all the effect the tasty decor of the restaurant gave me.

Thinking friday evening would be busy I reserved a table, and except for one other guest, we were the only party. Could be that our taste buds are not very good, because we liked only the starters. The main courses and side dishes were nothing to speak of.

So we decided not to have dessert.

1  Thank tomthump