Greenland Residency
US$88
  • Pool
Taj Malabar Resort & Spa Cochin(Kochi (Cochin))
US$121
Flora Airport Hotel(Nedumbassery)
US$73
US$57
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 December 2012

Nice hotel to stay.Rooms are decent and clean
Room service was good, food was very nice.Just in breakfast they had only south indian food.
Alltogether a nice start to my trip :)
Will surely like to stay there again.

Room Tip: Nice place to stay
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank shrutikaukey
Reviewed 21 December 2012

Pros:
+Location (5 min walk from Eklm Junction railway station)
+Food (authentic-tasting kerala cuisine)
+Customer Service (helpful reception)
+Price

Cons:
-Average quality rooms

Summary:
If you're looking to spend the night while you roam around ernakulam with your bachelor friends, this could be a decent, value-for-money option to consider.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
Reviewed 20 December 2012

Stayed here for 3 nights on a business trip. Around 33 kms from airport and 7 kms to railway station.

Location - Good. A bit interior which makes it calm and a 10 min walk to main road.

Rooms (standard) - Decent.
Pros - decent size and well maintained. Clean bed sheets
Cons - Small wash room, no complimentary items(not even water), hard mattress

Food - Complimentary break-fast is Horrible. Strange but they don't offer it every day. 90% of the items in the menu will not be available for lunch/dinner.

Staff - Understaffed. Room service staff were decent. Restaurant staff are the dumbest I've seen.

Only for budget travelers. Stay away from food - sleep and get out!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank chaitanya3011
Reviewed 12 October 2012

I can really recommend this place to anyone - traveling alone or with family. The place is very clean especially the bathroom & toilet. I stayed in one of the standard A/C rooms on the 5th floor which is serviced by a modern lift. I also viewed double Deluxe room and I was very impressed. All rooms have TV with all channels. This place is very good value for money. Don't waste your time look for another place. When I arrived here I didn't feel well and for that reason I didn't use the restaurant very much but I had an occasional breakfast which I enjoyed. Al, the staff are very friendly and they will bend over their back to help you. All I can say is one of the best places I have stayed and I really enjoyed staying there.

Room Tip: The rooms doesn't have the best view in the world but who cares of the view?
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo