CGH Earth have two hotels in Fort Cochin but Brunton is their masterpiece where history and simple luxury are mixed to create a great experience. This is a conversion of a disused boatyard which has cleverly created a property which feels like it has been hotel since the 19 century. The rooms are spacious, well appointed with a colonial style. Each room overlooks the harbour giving guests ring side seats to the hustle and bustle of a thriving city. Cochin is a busy harbour so there is a great deal of boat traffic of all sizes which can create quite a ding! The hotel provides ear plugs for guests wishing to sleep on in the morning.
The hotel offers 3 restaurants (multi-cuisine, gourmet Indian & fish) where hotel guests and passers-by will enjoy good service and good food.
The hotel also offers hotel guests a sunset harbour cruise which is a great way to get a better understanding of Cochin's layout and great views of its heritage.
This is one of CGH Earth's larger properties which, at times, suffers from a lack of attention to detail hence my not rating it "Excellent"
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This CGH Earth property is located in Fort Cochin, right in the middle of all the historic monuments, right in front of the mouth of the harbour, and with a magnificent view of all the grand ships coming into Cochin. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Brunton Boatyard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brunton Boatyard Hotel Kochi (Cochin)
- Brunton Boatyard Kochi (Cochin), Kerala, India
- Brunton Boatyard Cochin