A place where, from the moment you arrive at the entrance, provides a felling of quality. Staff are extremely well versed in guest hospitality and do their utmost to ensure you are satisfied. Rooms are spacious and modern but in the character of the British era. Food for breakfast is table service and offers good choice. Evening dinner offering in their History restaurant superb. There is a little bit of harbour boat traffic noise as many types of vessels pass but never annoying and ear plugs are provided. Make sure you take advantage of the complimentary sunset boat cruise. Extremely comfortable beds and expansive ensuite facilities. Could not fault.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This CGH Earth property is located in Fort Cochin, right in the middle of all the historic monuments, right in front of the mouth of the harbour, and with a magnificent view of all the grand ships coming into Cochin. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Southall Travel, Ebookers, Agoda, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Brunton Boatyard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brunton Boatyard Hotel Kochi (Cochin)
- Brunton Boatyard Kochi (Cochin), Kerala, India
- Brunton Boatyard Cochin