It is a beautiful colonial style building in the heart of Fort Kochi. Rooms are very spatial, clean and every room have a great view on the harbour. The stuff is competent and helpfull. Also some minor charming things are helping you to have a fantastic stay - an everyday fruit basket in your room, high quality ayuverdic cosmetics in the bathroom, fragrant flowers instead instant air fresheners, reversed osmosis water to drink (instead of non-ecological water in plastic bottles).
Hotel has many additional services: an ayuverdic center, cooking shows (free), sunset cruises (free). There is also a famous and one of the best in Kochi restaurant "The History".
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This CGH Earth property is located in Fort Cochin, right in the middle of all the historic monuments, right in front of the mouth of the harbour, and with a magnificent view of all the grand ships coming into Cochin. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Brunton Boatyard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brunton Boatyard Hotel Kochi (Cochin)
- Brunton Boatyard Kochi (Cochin), Kerala, India
- Brunton Boatyard Cochin