When we arrived we were warmly greeted.
We stayed in one of the suites in Brunton Boatyard - a great room with separate bedroom and pantry. The decoration is tasteful and elegant. The location is great - central and all the hustling and bustling of India is right on your doorstep. The staff are great, friendly and helpful. Both restaurants were terrific. Massage centre is very good as well - not overly posh but clean and adequate.
If you're tired of walking around Cochin, the swimmimg pool right at the waterfront is lovely and a great place to relax. The hotel also has a library and free bikes-very important for a Dutch tourist ;-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This CGH Earth property is located in Fort Cochin, right in the middle of all the historic monuments, right in front of the mouth of the harbour, and with a magnificent view of all the grand ships coming into Cochin. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Southall Travel, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Brunton Boatyard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brunton Boatyard Hotel Kochi (Cochin)
- Brunton Boatyard Kochi (Cochin), Kerala, India
- Brunton Boatyard Cochin