I just want to say that our stay was all I could have ever dreamt of and my expectations are high! Best touches most appreciated were the complimentary sunset boat tour of the harbour leaving from our private jetty and the cookery class at 6pm with the fantastic cook and his helpers. I've tried one of the recipes out on our friends and it was a great success! Staff excellent- discreet but always available. The room was gorgeous with harbour views from atop our high four poster beds- we really felt like royalty. Even after several months have passed we can't stop reminiscing about our wonderful stay there!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This CGH Earth property is located in Fort Cochin, right in the middle of all the historic monuments, right in front of the mouth of the harbour, and with a magnificent view of all the grand ships coming into Cochin. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HRS so you can book your Brunton Boatyard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brunton Boatyard Hotel Kochi (Cochin)
- Brunton Boatyard Kochi (Cochin), Kerala, India
- Brunton Boatyard Cochin