We stayed here for 2 nights at the start of our holiday in Kerala. The hotel has a wonderful location right on the waterfront. It is fascinating to watch all the water traffic from large container ships to ferries and small fishing boats. The staff were very welcoming and friendly. The food was excellent, the infinity swimming pool beautiful and the bedroom large and comfortable. Do make sure that you take the included sunset cruise around the bay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This CGH Earth property is located in Fort Cochin, right in the middle of all the historic monuments, right in front of the mouth of the harbour, and with a magnificent view of all the grand ships coming into Cochin. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, Southall Travel, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Brunton Boatyard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brunton Boatyard Hotel Kochi (Cochin)
- Brunton Boatyard Kochi (Cochin), Kerala, India
- Brunton Boatyard Cochin