“Amazing Sandal Wood Ritual”

Cochin Ayurveda Centre
More attraction details
Owner description: The Cochin Ayurveda Centre on Santa Cruz School Road offers pampering innovative therapies and classical ayurveda treatments in a pleasant ambience with modern amenities and friendly staff. The people working here are fully aware of the guests high expectations of cleanliness and hygiene. Treatments are applied by well trained female/male therapists. Remedies are based on preventive, curative and rejuvenative ayurveda therapies and a variety of enjoyable Ayurvedic spa treatments, with focus on restoring optimum skin health and body wellness.
Chennai (Madras), India
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Amazing Sandal Wood Ritual”
Reviewed 28 March 2013

Sensational it was! Aromatic, cooling and relaxing. The friendly ladies at the centre did a fine job. You can experience a number of treatments which no other centre offers. I did a facial treatment using a number of natural products which was very good. The centre is clean, professional and very close to the busy Princess street. The trees standing around the centre are impressive too.

8 Thank creat0r

Ernakulam
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“New and nice”
Reviewed 22 March 2013

I have been to this place several times. This time I was offered a special summer treatment package which included a body massage and a dhara which was not with oil but with aromatic herbal water. It was a refreshing, relaxing treatment ideal during high summer. Thanks to the Cochin Ayurveda Centre....will come back to do it again.

7 Thank TwigsErnakulam
india
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Love Ayurveda”
Reviewed 21 March 2013

Cochin Ayurveda Center is small but well located in the heart of Fort Kochi down Peter Celli Street. I was short of time during my last visit two years ago. This time I took massages where ever I went in Kerala. I love the herbal medicinal oils and enjoyed my massages in most places. The one that I got here made my last day special. Indira's fingers worked magic on me. Keep it up..!

Visited November 2012
5 Thank visitkerala
Sawanthavadi
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“excellant”
Reviewed 13 March 2013

Excellent
Am always glad to come back here to my friends in Fort Ayurveda. Warm and friendly staff, clean surroundings and good treatments are what you get here. Have to wait at times but I've never regretted. The premises is beautiful and the restaurant attached offers great seafood food. Love it.

5 Thank HerHighnessBosale
Bengaluru, India
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Perfect Wellness Experience”
Reviewed 12 March 2013

Thank you Cochin Ayurveda Centre for the wonderful massages.
The traditional Ayurveda massage here is one of the best I've taken. The facial treatment and the pedicures are wonderful. Am glad I found this place during my stay in Cochin. For me, a great relaxing experience, and a change from the busy city schedule.Would recommend.....

Visited April 2012