“A hub for relaxation”

Cochin Ayurveda Centre
More attraction details
Owner description: The Cochin Ayurveda Centre on Santa Cruz School Road offers pampering innovative therapies and classical ayurveda treatments in a pleasant ambience with modern amenities and friendly staff. The people working here are fully aware of the guests high expectations of cleanliness and hygiene. Treatments are applied by well trained female/male therapists. Remedies are based on preventive, curative and rejuvenative ayurveda therapies and a variety of enjoyable Ayurvedic spa treatments, with focus on restoring optimum skin health and body wellness.
Mumbai (Bombay), India
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“A hub for relaxation”
Reviewed 21 May 2013

I have had the most amazing experience here. The staff are very friendly and they made a lot of effort to ensure that I was relaxed. There are a lot of treatments here, which are unavailable in the other centers. The aroma massage that I had was heavenly. The center is very clean and the products used here are the best. It is a place one should go for a total relaxation.

Visited May 2013
3 Thank Carol G

Melbourne, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Total relaxation”
Reviewed 31 March 2013

Amazingly clean - which relaxes you the minute you enter, along with the friendly and professional staff. Had a wonderful pedicure with local natural products - it was excellent. Also had the amazing Kerala aroma massage - my body has never felt so good! The staff are very kind and attentive as well, and I had the opportunity to meet with the owner who took a keen interest in my needs and was able to recommend and explain very patiently the best options for me. I will definitely be adding this Centre to my itinerary every time I am in Kochi. Thank you Cochin Ayurveda Centre.

Visited April 2012
5 Thank fatima0750
Chennai (Madras), India
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Amazing Sandal Wood Ritual”
Reviewed 28 March 2013

Sensational it was! Aromatic, cooling and relaxing. The friendly ladies at the centre did a fine job. You can experience a number of treatments which no other centre offers. I did a facial treatment using a number of natural products which was very good. The centre is clean, professional and very close to the busy Princess street. The trees standing around the centre are impressive too.

Visited March 2013
8 Thank creat0r
Ernakulam
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“New and nice”
Reviewed 22 March 2013

I have been to this place several times. This time I was offered a special summer treatment package which included a body massage and a dhara which was not with oil but with aromatic herbal water. It was a refreshing, relaxing treatment ideal during high summer. Thanks to the Cochin Ayurveda Centre....will come back to do it again.

Visited March 2013
7 Thank TwigsErnakulam
india
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Love Ayurveda”
Reviewed 21 March 2013

Cochin Ayurveda Center is small but well located in the heart of Fort Kochi down Peter Celli Street. I was short of time during my last visit two years ago. This time I took massages where ever I went in Kerala. I love the herbal medicinal oils and enjoyed my massages in most places. The one that I got here made my last day special. Indira's fingers worked magic on me. Keep it up..!

Visited November 2012