“Unforgettable”
Review of Ayurville

Ayurville
More attraction details
Owner description: Ayurville with its ensemble of experts strives to provide you the best of care and service. Our team of seasoned therapists are always ready to provide the much needed advice and guidance required to select the right set of treatment and care for all skin and body types. Expert medical advices from qualified doctors are followed to provide you with the specific therapy suited to your physical attributes. Ayurville is a place for relaxation and enjoying luxurious massages, facial, body and beauty therapies, using natural, organic products that will enrich your health, and provide you with a feeling of total wellbeing. Our fully trained therapists will educate and guide you in lifestyle and nutritional changes that will help make choices that will benefit and enhance your being.
Reviewed 23 August 2014

I was advised to visit Ayurville by my friend. Originally I was skeptical about having an ayurverdic massage as I had heard about unfortunate experiences by other friends. However, my experience at Ayurville completely blew these expectations out of the water. Manoj and Indira were most friendly and we were given appointments at our convenience. Indira gave me my massage and made me feel at home. She was polite, patient and always asked if I was comfortable. To be honest, I can't remember the last time I had felt so relaxed. When we had finished, it was very late and Manoj helped my friends and I get back to our hotel safely. They were so accommodating and kind and I am grateful to be introduced to Ayurville - worth every rupee, and more! Thank you very much!!!

All reviews
in 43 reviews
"oil"
in 27 reviews

Reviewed 22 August 2014

I had the most relaxing and healing massage and Ayurvedic treatment at Ayurville in Fort Cochin. The staff and Therapists were very kind and the experience was authentic, magical, and deeply soothing. I highly recommend treating yourself to one of their packages, as it is a great deal, and your health and wellbeing is worth it.

Reviewed 21 August 2014

Whilst in Kochin I decided to book an Ayurvedic massage after hearing about it from a friend. I trusted the stellar reviews of Ayurville here on tripadvisor and completely agree that they provide a 5-star experience!

I was warmly welcomed at the Ayurville reception desk by Manoj and Indira who explained the treatments that were available.

I decided to have an hour massage and it did not disappoint. The treatment room was spacious and clean with a lovely ambience.

The massage itself was fantastic, the herbal oils used smelled lovely and I was truly relaxed afterwards.

I would thoroughly recommend Ayurville for anyone in Kochin wanting a true Ayurvedic experience.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

There is nothing more relaxing than to unwind than a traditional Ayurvedic massage. The proof of the pudding is eating, so even though I had heard a lot about Ayurville & in spite of being a Keralite, this was my first time I decided to go for a massage. Well another of a compelling factor was due to a strained muscle on my back and this was in 2013.

I initially opted for the basic rejuvenation massage that improves blood circulation and reduces muscle stiffness, thus inducing relaxation. The main reason was due to my work commitments I was not able to attend the full session. Manoj made me very comfortable in shedding any small inhibition I had due to this being my 1st time and I had a 3 day - 1 hour session with him.

My Muscle strain and back ache completely disappeared after that session and after that has not reappeared since. The massage was so relaxing and detoxifying for my system that I am a fan of Ayurville since then.

My last trip was few weeks back and I had a Kizhi session for 3 days. kizhi is a process where heated herbs, oils, powders, and other prescribed materials are tied into muslin bags to form boluses. These bags are then placed with varying degrees of pressure on different body parts, with special focus on areas where the marma- or nerve points – are located. This is followed by specific massages, done using the fingers, heel of the hand or palm. The pressure application varies according to the nature of ailment and the spot. This therapy is basically a perspiration induced body scrub followed by a special bath. I would definitely recommend a Kizhi to anyone who visits Ayurville - They have many packages and are reasonably priced.

I have recommended Ayurville to my friends and Family members including My parents, who have also given great feedback. I felt the need to share this most amazing and Earthy experience so you could also experience the same.