Hotel S.M. Regency
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
OYO 7181 VR Inn(Kochi (Cochin))
View Hotel
The Senate Hotel(Kochi (Cochin))
Kenz Residency(Ernakulam)
Hotel Hakoba(Ernakulam)
  • Room Service
  • Breakfast included
Presidency Hotel(Kochi (Cochin))
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsrailway stationclose to marine driveaffordable pricebooked roomsconvenient locationnice experiencerooms are cleanreceptionjunctionacernakulamwifi
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 February 2014

Stayed at this hotel as a couple, it was really nice compared to some other budget hotels we had stayed in. Room was large, clean and comfortable. Location is good- short walk to the ferry port for visiting fort kochin Also if you stay here you must try the restaurant next door - alibaba's. It was so tasty and cheap that we ate there 2 nights in a row! We ate extravagantly and it was under £8 for 2. The major down side of this hotel is the wifi. I don't know if they had some issues with our floor (4) or our room, but it just did not work . After numerous password and log in attempts we just gave up. They staff didn't seem to know about the wifi or why it wasn't working, or offer any solutions. As we were travelling this was pretty essential for us. However, they do have a computer in reception that they let you use for free.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 February 2014

We stayed in Hotel SM Regency from 24/01/2014 to 05/02/2014. It was nice stay and we were looked by hotel staff in a courteous manner. Rooms were clean and services were to my satisfaction. The restaurant serving non-veg dishes was good to taste but not fairly good for veg visitors. The restaurant must be pro friendly for vegetarians. Little mosquito problem is there, therefore my suggestion is for regular fumigation of rooms and around hotel. Our check out time was 12PM on 05/02/2014 and on our request it was extended up to 8PM as our train to Mumbai is to leave at 9.30 PM, for which they charged Rs. 600/ extra after looking to the screen of computer but not shown to me, more transparency is required in money charging. Overall our stay was thrilling.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 February 2014

Pls do not prefer this hotel. This is the first time I've experienced the worst service. The guy Dhileep who sits at front office don't have enough experience to handle customer.
I got such a worst treatment at front office which made me to think why I had booked this hotel in clear trip.
I got to know that,
# since they offer rooms at nominal rate @Cleartrip, We will not be given any relaxation for early check in .
# they lose some percentage of amount what we actually pay. For example if we book the room for Rs.1000, and we pay Rs.1000 @Cleartrip, hotel management receive just Rs 900. So they tend to charge you an additional fee wherever possible.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 January 2014

Very clean room but without hot water facility. Staff is friendly, but no map of Kochin at the hotel. There was one big issue for me that deprived me of my sleep was mosquitos. There was lots of mosquitos. There is a hole in the bathroom that gave passage to those blood sucking mozzies.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Ravinesh L
Reviewed 7 January 2014

Booked ac rooms.wonderful stay.right at the heart of city.well kept rooms.got a wonderful restaurant adjacent to it.hotel is new so all the rooms are clean and spacious.Pleasant staff and overall a wonderful experience at sm regency.Got great rates from cleartrip.check in was smooth n fast.parking area is also available.place is good for family and even large groups.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends