“Must visit restaurant in fort kochi”
Review of fusion Bay

fusion Bay
Ranked #13 of 992 Restaurants in Kochi (Cochin)
Price range: US$1 - US$7
Cuisines: Indian, Fusion
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Our restaurant is very simple and very basic but we can guarantee on food Located very near to the Santa cruse Cathedral Basilica church
Reviewed 24 April 2014

Went there for lunch after coming from Kolkata and recovering from an upset stomach. Spent about $3NZ and got a huge plate of food. Tastiest food I had in the six days I spent in and around fort kochi.

1  Thank strum3nt

Reviewed 22 April 2014

We had the mango meen curry with snapper and it was sensational! Also the pepper calamari entree was excellent. I will def be back next time i visit.

1  Thank Tommy Q
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Any menu item with the word 'meals in its title comes with half a dozen veg accompaniments, rice, chapati an papad. I hah the mushroom meal one time and the Portuguese fish dish next time. Both were great and I struggled to finish the plate. If you fancy sharing a starter, the crispy cauliflower is excellent. You can go next door to the Rose Garden for a beer before and/or afterwards.

1  Thank nzgerry
Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

Just ate at Fusion Bay - fish in coriander grilled in a banana leaf, mushroom vindaloo, rice. Twas scrumptious. All the food came out hot, the serving of fish was not too big but not too small (I tried to pester my partner into getting another one). The fish was exquisite and subtly flavoured. We glanced at a beef dish on the menu (understandably not having seen our friend the cow on many menus in India) but when by the seaside, go fish we thought. Initially when we came in, on an Easter Sunday night in a Christian town, the restaurant was empty. How do they survive in the off-peak season?!?! (These are similar thoughts I have when I'm a sole customer in about any shop, and instantly getting worried for the shop owner's livelihood). Anyway within about 20 minutes the place was pretty much packed. So, er, business seems to be going well here and I hope this means the standard of food we ate today remains that way. Fusion Bay gets big ticks on Trip Advisor reviews and I can see why. The only minor thing was that the food seemed to take a teeny bit longer to come out but they may have been me getting irritable due to my sugar low having not eaten lunch. The staff were friendly too. Good work at Fusion!

1  Thank Edende
Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

Ended going here twice during our stay in Fort Kochi. Extensive menu, great vibe, reasonable prices, no beer unfortunately. Aubergine curry and prawns with green mango,memorable.

1  Thank Rickur_11