i stayed at Raintree in January this year. It was a very cute little hotel. Close to everything i wanted to see. I would definitely recommend staying here. The staff were charming.
Also, when i organised a birthday dinner for a friend at The Old Harbour Hotel, the owner organised so many special touches at our table that were a total surprise and i feel very grateful for his kindness.
I will definitely stay with Raintree again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fort Cochin is a small town in the southern part of India. For centuries, it remained the focal point to many a European traveler, who eventually made it home. And in years to follow, it gradually acquired an eclectic mix of varied cultures that blend to form a unique existence for itself. Today, much of the place continues to exude this charm. Its tiny allies, European styled villas, quaint cafes and extensive grounds, all of which merge to create a beautiful location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com, Agoda, HostelWorld and Priceline so you can book your Raintree Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Raintree Lodge - Fort Cochin, Kerala Hotel Kochi (Cochin)
- Raintree Hotel Kochi
- Raintree Motel Kochi
- Raintree Lodge Kochi (Cochin), Kerala, India