“Excellent place to stay Abaam in Cochin”
Review of Abaam Hotel Cochin

Abaam Hotel Cochin
Ranked #32 of 213 Hotels in Kochi (Cochin)
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Abaam hotel is just opposite to the Vyttila KSRTC bus-stand Cochin and is economically worthy, you get a welcome drink on entering the hotel during the check-in which gives you a feeling of great hospitality. The hotel staff are nice and very helpful. The room service is quick and the food is good as well. The ambiance of hotel is great and rooms are hygenic. You have a Gym open as well and wifi connectivity available.

So, in all a complete luxurious hotel package in an economic budget.

A most preferred stay in this hotel if you are in Cochin and looking for a good stay.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
ABAAMCOCHIN, Front Office Manager at Abaam Hotel Cochin, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Dear Mr Ramesh,

Namaskaar from Abaam Hotel Cochin!!!!

Thank you for sharing your wonderful review with the Tripadvisor community.
I was extremely pleased to read you enjoyed your stay and overall hotel facilities, and of course the service provided by our team
We thank you for your recommendation and look forward to welcoming you back at Abaam Hotel Cochin.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

The Hotel is nice and the service quality specially has surpassed my expectation. The only thing that can be improved is the BAR arrangement and late night dinner facility.

Otherwise an awesome place for non alcoholics.. :)

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Sir,

Namaskaar from Abaam Hotel cochin!!!!

Thank you for sharing your experience and it is a pleasure to learn that you had a fantastic stay with Abaam Cochin. My team indeed is very committed to ensure that every guest is comfortable and feels at home.We will try our level best to fullfill your concerns during your next visit
We look forward to welcome you back at Abaam.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

I Stayed there for 2 Days & it was a wonderful experience ... Room Ambience to Staff courtesy , everything is superb . I think many people are not aware about this hotel , as it is new one . But I would really suggest you to try out this one .

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
ABAAMCOCHIN, Front Office Manager at Abaam Hotel Cochin, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Dear Mr Amit,
Namaskaar from Abaam Cochin!!!

Glad to see your fantastic comments about Abaam Hotel cochin on TripAdvisor! The team and I are happy to hear about your pleasant experience. We look forward to serve you again as soon as you plan your next holiday stay with us. We are all excited to welcome you back soon. Best regards,

Reviewed 2 June 2014

We got stayed last week, i got to know about this hotel by online. but our stay was really excellent.
The courtesy, front office, Room Service and the food all are very good, I think many are not aware of this hotel. Thank you for your service
vijayaragunath. A - 9865006000 Coimbatore

Room Tip: all room are good
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
ABAAMCOCHIN, Front Office Manager at Abaam Hotel Cochin, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2014

Namaskaar from Abaam Cochin!!!!

It was a pleasure to have you stay at Abaam Cochin and thank you for sharing your valuable feedback through TripAdvisor.

Your feedback which rates the accommodation, food and service as excellent, is inspiring and motivates us to continue with our efforts towards exceeding our guest’s expectations.

Reviewed 25 May 2014

Good stay at a good location, can easily access all places at Cochin.
All though with a slight mess up, GM Jiby was kind enough to rectify it.

Good food as well as service.
Hope to stay here when back to Cochin !

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
ABAAMCOCHIN, Front Office Manager at Abaam Hotel Cochin, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2014

Dear Mr Anoop,

Namaskaar from Abaam Cochin!!!!

Your feedback is inspiring and motivates us to continue with our efforts towards exceeding our guest’s expectations.

Reviewed 22 May 2014

I don’t what the meaning of Abaam is. When I was told my stay is booked there I pronto checked Trip Advisor and reading the reviews felt re-assured.

Long traffic laden winding roads took me to the Abaam Hotel from CIAL. The travel by road took a little longer than the actual flight though. Abaam is bang opposite Vyttila Mobility Hub and like many others I thought it would be some technology part, but it turned out to be Bus Station.

Eventless check-in and I was in my room soon on reaching. Impeccably clean and cosy. Perfect for a business trip. Everything seemed just right. Slowly I realised a few areas of concern. The mini fridge was non-functioning and also empty. Toiletries were ‘classical’ hotel like and did not make any impact. I realized I did not carry my tooth brush and that is when I came to know about toiletries. The toothpaste was a never before heard brand. The water in the shower areas logs and the spout doesn’t work because the lever was stock. Despite my telling them, they did not do anything all along my stay.
On the Day 2 morning I realized, the bin in the bathroom was not cleaned up.

And the air conditioning control is hidden at a corner place which is rather difficult to locate. If in the middle of the night you want to turn on or off the Air Conditioning be ready for disturbance of your sleep.

Food in the restaurant was an excellent affair. The chef makes the Kerala Parathas very well-so well I had them on both the days for dinner. And food served was not only tasty, but also truly hot. Breakfast at coffee shop was moderate and formal and not really exciting for going after. The cut fruits looked dried up and stale [may be they were cut the previous evening and kept ready]. Fresh juices were good though.

Overall, yes Abaam is a very good place, will not hesitate to recommend for my fellow travelers, but remember it is still away from excellence. I see no reason why they cannot be an excellent property!

Room Tip: Take the room to the back of the hotel. They are quieter:-)
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank BLR43

Dear Guest,

Namaskaar from Abaam Cochin!!!

We thank you for sparing your valuable time and providing us with your feedback regarding your stay at Abaam, Cochin.

It is the feedback from our esteemed and valued guests which gives us an opportunity to further enhance and refine our processes to achieve customer delight.

At Abaam, we pride ourselves on our professionalism and hospitality and it is indeed very concerning that we have not been able to provide you with a great experience. Let me assure you that we will certainly work on the feedback provided to the best of our abilities.

Looking forward to your continued patronage and assuring you of the very best in hospitality

Reviewed 12 May 2014

We stayed in hotel Abaam for one day after reading positive reviews in tripadvisor after our return from Thrissur. And it was fantastic to say the least. Rooms are very well appointed, neat, clean and have every amenity that a five star would offer in the room.

Hotel staff is young, always smiling n helpful. Hotel overall is impressive in the prices offered. Though due to construction of Kochi Metro, the route, from hotel to Airport may take longer than expected, it is worth every penny spent there. Complimentary Buffet breakfast was good. Wi-Fi works though intermittently. Whole family had a very nice experience. Would highly recommend this hotel to both business and family travellers.
Kudos to ever smiling young staff of the hotel for making our stay a pleasant one.

• Stayed: May 2014