“REALLY WONDERFUL! / MAGNIFIQUE!”

Brahma prakash Ayurveda centre & Yoga classes
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 11 May 2014

I did two massages with the lady of the house who has really goldfingers and who is very kind. It was really wonderful and moreover far less expensive than in other places in Kochi! It is the best massages I got in whole Kerala and I had many many...

Just go there, you will realize after how light and happy you feel :)

2  Thank math_v2

Reviewed 3 February 2014

This was a massage with no fluff This guy worked hard for every minute of my 90 minute massage i luv

3  Thank srinivas998
Reviewed 27 November 2013

I was there December 2012. I got some massages there and I did a treatment against pain in the joints. It was helpful the pain in the joints are gone. The massage from Ragini are very good. She is a lovely person with a big heart. Also the Shirodhara and the massage where they bring a lot of oil of your body are very good. Thank you for all your love, Ragini.

4  Thank Ellafrieda