“Authentic Nasi Goreng”

Bloomsbury's Boutique Cafe and Artisan Bakery
Ranked #3 of 31 Dessert in Kochi (Cochin)
Price range: US$1 - US$4
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

It is hard to describe but the nasi goreng served at Bloomsbury is out of this world. It's not like a regular nasi goreng but more of a luxury version. Definitely worth trying!

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

The spaghetti which I had was nice but there was little difference in the taste. I couldn't feel the taste of the sauce and it was not to that what I have expected...I would like to have from your restaurant more and the hostess also should always have a smile when they welcome the guests.... Expecting more from your restaurant...

Reviewed 1 September 2017

We ordered the chicken sliders but the taste of the pate was full of spices and so overpowering we couldn't taste the chicken.

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

Red velvet cakes are heaven!! I was just in lullu searching for a small bite and just thought would try this cafe.. As i was alone the staff i ordered for a red velvet and the waiter who took the order was also nice to me.. Good service!! Hoping to comeback soon to this place to try out tbe maincourses!!

Reviewed 2 August 2017

This is my teen daughter's favorite place to eat at Lulu Mall. It feels like an escape from the masses of people in the Hypermarket downstairs, or in the foodcourt. Although the restaurant is active, you can here the upbeat music and people watch through the plants as people walk by. Their garlic bread is very good, and she loves their Mac and Cheese. They have a good variety of salads that are not all mayonaised based(one of my pet peeves with Indian salad). Their taco salad was very flavorful. The baked goods are delicious, and everything is nicely presented. However, they are not good at coordinating bringing out orders of different members of a dining party at once. Last time we went, my daughter was almost done by the time my entry arrived (and she had waited for hers until it was almost cold).
The servers are polite, it's just not exceptional service. It is a little pricey for the area.