We had the pleasure of staying in a small room at Koder House and by any measure it was huge. The upstairs suits are amazing. The refurbishment of this heritage building has been carefully done in order to preserve the flavour of the era. Opposite the park that leads to the Chinese fishing nets, well located in the Fort, Koder House offers easy walks to other restaurants, shops and markets. Their own restaurant does wonderful Kerala and South Indian cuisine, and super wonderful breakfasts that are included in the rate. Only disappointment is the pool. But you stay there for the building, the service and the food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Koder House. Koder House is a three-story heritage boutique hotel opposite the beach at Fort Kochi, Kerala, India. Until recently, it belonged to the most illustrious Cochin Jewish family, the Koders. This House had been a host to Presidents, Prime Ministers, Viceroys, Ambassadors, Nobel Laureates, Hollywood Directors and prominent dignitaries. This dwelling also finds a prominent place on Intach's list of heritage sites, and a visit to Fort Kochi is considered to be incomplete without a visit to this historic monument. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Koder House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Koder House Hotel Kochi (Cochin)
- Koder Hotel Kochi
- Koder House Kochi (Cochin), Kerala, India