After a bustling noisy trip to Delhi, me and 5 of my friends decided to visit God's Own Country.
We chose Anns Residency from recommendation by a friend who had stayed there in the past.
The peaceful and well maintained hotel was a delight to stay at. The stay was very relaxing and the location so peaceful and quiet. The Owner Mr. Leslie, gave us plenty of tips on just about everything and was very friendly. Had many eating joints nearby like Dal Roti, yummy food and loved being close to the beach .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anns Residency is a superb blend of homestay and hotel set in serene surroundings in the heart of Fort Cochin. This dutch colonial style building is situated on Post Office Road, opposite the Indo Portuguese Museum, and is just a stone's throw away from the Beach, Dutch Cemetry, Chinese Fishing Nets, St Francis Church and all other places of interest. We at Anns, believe in providing a homely atmosphere to our guests in a three star hotel environment. Come, experience our friendly and homely Residency to start off your holidays with a bang or end your holidays in an oasis of calm that refreshes you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and HostelWorld so you can book your Ann's Residency reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anns Residency Kochi
- Anns Residency Hotel Kochi
- Ann's Residency Kochi (Cochin), Kerala, India