The charming and very kind owners Ann and Leslie work very hard to ensure that you receive a warm welcome and enjoy your stay in their lovely boutique hotel. Pleasantly located within easy walking distance of many of Fort Cochi's popular attractions and some good restaurants and useful shopping. Our room on the first floor had a large balcony overlooking a well kept and interesting small garden. The room was clean and comfortable with A/C and free wi-fi. A few minor creature comforts such as a shelf in the bathroom for toiletries and more accessible bedside lights would make the room even better. Hot water is supplied to the bath/shower.
The included breakfast served in the garden dining area was excellent , with especially good caffetiere coffee.
Overall a very good choice for a pleasant stay in Cochi with family atmosphere. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anns Residency is a superb blend of homestay and hotel set in serene surroundings in the heart of Fort Cochin. This dutch colonial style building is situated on Post Office Road, opposite the Indo Portuguese Museum, and is just a stone's throw away from the Beach, Dutch Cemetry, Chinese Fishing Nets, St Francis Church and all other places of interest. We at Anns, believe in providing a homely atmosphere to our guests in a three star hotel environment. Come, experience our friendly and homely Residency to start off your holidays with a bang or end your holidays in an oasis of calm that refreshes you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Ann's Residency reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anns Residency Kochi
- Anns Residency Hotel Kochi
- Ann's Residency Kochi (Cochin), Kerala, India