Ann's Residency
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Trinity at Fort Cochin(Kochi (Cochin))
  • Restaurant
Phils' Residency(Kochi (Cochin))
Malabar House(Kochi (Cochin))
Kimansion Inn(Kochi (Cochin))
  • Breakfast included
Fort Heritage(Kochi (Cochin))
View Hotel
Eighth Bastion Hotel(Kochi (Cochin))
  • Pool
Raintree Lodge(Kochi (Cochin))
View Hotel
Hotel Victory Dawn(Kochi (Cochin))
View Hotel
La Maison Des Amis(Kochi (Cochin))
View Hotel
All reviewsfort cochinmosquito nethomely placeambassador cartourist spotsmain sightsdeluxe roomenjoy your stayfresh fruittea coffeefour nightslocation is excellentthe chinese fishing netscomfortable roomscomfortable staylesliefernandez
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 December 2012

We got very good feebacks on trip advisor and decided to begin our Kerala tour starting from Anns Residency.

Anns residency is a nice & calm place to stay whcih also provides homely food. We, elders & children bith enjoyed the stay.

Infact our entire Kerala tour along with Kanyakumari was nicely arranged by Mr. Leslie of Anns residency. Leslie ensured that the trip proceeded without any problems.

Room Tip: Road side rooms are bigger & better.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 December 2012

Location makes it easy to find local shops and restaurants. Rooms are simple, a bed, air conditioning, a mosquito net and a bathroom - everything you need if you're planning to spend the day sightseeing. Service was great but the rooms closest to the road was a bit noisy. Good place though, id go back again

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank StreeterA
Reviewed 26 December 2012

I'm very pleased with the location and service. My boyfriend and I went during the summer and stayed for 5 days. Leslie is a great host, made us feel welcome and gave us a lot of suggestions on what to explore. I'm very picky about cleanliness in hotels and Leslie's place is the cleanest, most nicest places to stay. I have to say it has been one of the best places I have stayed and very beautiful too. Highly recommended for those who are visiting Kochi.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Janette R
Reviewed 20 December 2012

I traveled to Kerala region from New York with my girlfriend, as my roommate is from this area. Ann’s Residence was recommended to us by my roommie’s family, and we were not disappointed. The hotel looks like an old colonial residence, it feels like you’ve stepped into a different time period, architecturally. Our room was very large and had lots of sunshine. I was actually surprised at discovering how large the bathroom was too. The hotel staff were friendly (which surprised me as I had heard that Keralans are not friendly) and the continental breakfast which we ate in the garden patio was a good start for the day (please note that brekfast is the only meal serve here, you have to go look elsewhere for lunch and dinner). Near this hotel are a lot of different shops and restaurants, which is convenient. The owner of the hotel himself made himself accessible to us right away and I was able to get some insider info about some cool hotspots. The fact that our room had a terrasse is both good and bad. It was good because we could go out there and get some air. It was bad because I don’t think they’d cleaned it since the last guest stayed here and there were cigarette butts on the floor, which I don’t like. That said, I thanked my roommie’s parents afterwards a lot as we had a very positive experience at Ann’s; on our last day in Kerala, the hotel’s owner arranged for a car to deliver us to the airport! Impressed.

Room Tip: just ask for their large rooms!
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ANHPV
Reviewed 17 December 2012

Eight of us stayed at Anne's Residency. Leslie was a great host, always ready with suggestions and help. The location is close to all the tourist action in Fort Kochin. I definitely would stay there again.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple