We stayed for three days at Ann's. We had a wonderful welcome from Leslie the owner on arrival and was accommodated into a cozy and nice room on the first floor with a balcony overlooking the nicely maintained garden. The room service was rather prompt and good. Cochin has a general problem from mosquitoes but the nets that are provided ensured a peaceful nights sleep. The room was airy with good cross ventillation needing special mention since the power outage in Kerala is a usual thing.The break fast served at Ann's was very good. Accessibility is good with many of the local attractions very nearby. An excellent North Indian restaurant Dal Roti is also just across the corner. We would defenitely go back there to stay next time we are in Cochin.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anns Residency is a superb blend of homestay and hotel set in serene surroundings in the heart of Fort Cochin. This dutch colonial style building is situated on Post Office Road, opposite the Indo Portuguese Museum, and is just a stone's throw away from the Beach, Dutch Cemetry, Chinese Fishing Nets, St Francis Church and all other places of interest. We at Anns, believe in providing a homely atmosphere to our guests in a three star hotel environment. Come, experience our friendly and homely Residency to start off your holidays with a bang or end your holidays in an oasis of calm that refreshes you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld and Priceline so you can book your Ann's Residency reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anns Residency Kochi
- Anns Residency Hotel Kochi
- Ann's Residency Kochi (Cochin), Kerala, India