“Hats off to Team Experience Kerala.”

Experience Kerala Holiday Planners
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Experience the magic of Kerala with our Cochin Day Trips. We are Team Experience Kerala, a Team of passionate travelers turned Professional Holiday Planners. We ensure that you are not just visiting Kerala but rather Experiencing it. At Experience Kerala we combine our in-depth knowledge of the region and personalized services to deliver Kerala Holidays that stay etched in our clients' minds forever.
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I contacted Experience Kerala as I was trying to organize a quick 3 day family (Dad, Mom, Sister & Me) vacation in Kerala. They responded promptly to my inquiry with a few valuable suggestions. In addition to that, they provided their opinion about each one of the options which obviously was based on their understanding of my personal preferences. I was impressed by their willingness to understand my unique needs and their ability to suggest and customize the packages based on my interests. In my opinion, this personalized touch is what makes them stand apart from other players in the industry.

Everything that they provided was of top quality including very professional English speaking cab drivers and seamless reservations at multiple hotels. At every step of the planning process, they made sure that I was comfortable with the options they were providing. For e.g. they shared some pictures and online reviews about the houseboat that was reserved for us. So I knew exactly what to expect, even though I did not share the pictures with my family in order to enjoy the “wow” expression on their faces at the sight of the magnificent houseboat.

One thing that I will never forget is that my trip was during August 2013 and the unusually heavy rains had shut down the Cochin International Airport (for the first time in the history I guess). I was very nervous and had considered cancelling the trip including the tickets from Houston TX to Cochin, but the team from experience Kerala closely monitored the situation and kept me up to date about the happenings via emails. Along with that, they had worked out a backup plan to be used in the event of rain spoiling the trip. Thankfully, the rain receded the day before I arrived and the whole trip worked out exactly the way Team Experience Kerala had planned for me.

I have already recommended Experience Kerala to my friends and colleagues and will continue to do so. Great Job!

2  Thank Anoop K
"national park"
"professional service"
"explained everything"

Reviewed 3 June 2014

Before writing anything about EK’s support and my experience, let me thank from bottom of my heart to “Experience Kerala Team” for amazing, astonishing, memorable and unbelievable Holiday.!!

Me, my wife, my friend and my friend’s wife, we've been to Kerala in Feb 2014. It was our first visit to Kerala. We decided to spend our first vacation after marriage in God's own country. And it was auspicious to find such helpful people who could make our two weeks unforgettable. The extent of support from this team is really admirable. You can proposed your requirement, you can change your requirement at any time and you can ask to ensure your requirement at any cost.

Thanks, Thanks EK team for your presence and our smile

2  Thank Pravin24
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Hi Every body, would like to inform you that my experience with Experience Kerala Tour Operator was excellent, Specially with MR. Arun & Shreejith. Intially while evaluating it made me to compare with other best operators in the region but found them energetic and very professionally managed company. Their communication with me via email or SMs / Telecon was very fast and this made to select them as my partners for Kerala Tour. Even their back office staff including their allotted Driver was very caring and trust worthy. The whole holiday tour was a remarkable experience which has been our best holidays since our marriage honeymoon.the Hotels allotted to us was one of the best selected ones. I highly recommend them for selecting kerala Holidays..

1  Thank Vipul_Mistry
Reviewed 30 May 2014

First of all our heart full thanks to Experience Kerala for its support and patience in clarifying my queries and arranging best accommodation in Kerala. I wish i could stay a little longer in kerala than we planned. Its so sad to leave the God Own Country so early. This kind of experience comes with prefect planning, that's where Experience Kerala stepped in and helps us to full fill our dream visit. It was my first visit to Kerala with my friend from France. we were so excited to be part of the nature. with the help of Mr. Arun of EK our excitement had reached high level. the cab driver Mr. Denny, he is super nice guy.

one last word, I would defiantly recommend my friends or any one to plan their trip with Experience Kerala.

2  Thank SEKHARM85
See more reviews
Reviewed 19 May 2014

Me and my husband, we've been to Kerala in April 2013. It was our first visit to India. We decided to spend our vacation in God's own country. And it was a big present to find such helpful people who could make our two weeks unforgettable.

These guys did their best. Together we created a plan of our trip and all was according to our expectations. Moreover we could change some points and it was ok.
That week with the Experience Kerala team was so full of emotions. We were really experienced the Kerala.
A lot of viewpoints in Munnar, animals in Periyar, trip on a houseboat, all people we met were so friendly and helpful.
As to our driver, not simple driver, our guide Dany - he really did his best for us to experience Kerala!
After one-week trip we decided to have an additional 3 days sightseeing tour and this team made it for us. They quickly came up to us another route to travel, they found hotels, driver and helped us to visit many other viewpoints.

We really recommend this agency to those who'd like not just to visit Kerala but experience it!

2  Thank Marysik777