My family of 6 recently stayed in the 3 upstairs air conditioned rooms at Kuzhupilly Beach House. As mentioned by previous reviewers, the location is spectacular and the stay was a unique experience in the middle of nowhere with the ocean in front and the backwaters behind.
The rooms are VERY basic with threadbare sheets and towels but this is compensated by the location. There is a lovely dining area upstairs and the food was plentiful although very expensive - be advised to discuss dining requirements on booking. We arrived with 3 sick children who were unable to eat other than a small amount of rice but we were still obliged to pay for dinner (R400) and breakfast (R200). Ironically our humblest night in India was the most expensive :)
Nevertheless I would recommend staying here to get away from the hustle and bustle, swim in the Indian ocean and relax.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The golden sandy beaches of Arabian Sea, the prawn farms and the backwaters as a background, away from the regular road traffic and the crowded tourist spots, repose you to the most fraternal, tranquil and serene environment. With fabulous views of uninterrupted coastline and serene backwaters, Kuzhupilly Beach House is the place to live for people who would love to experience nature, backwaters, beaches, ample seafood, traditional Kerala village life, and friendly local people. The Beach house is 35 km from cochin international airport. 25 km from ernakulam. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Kuzhupilly Beach House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kuzhupilly Beach House Hotel Kochi (Cochin)
- Kuzhupilly Beach House Kochi (Cochin), Kerala, India