Hotel Fort Queen
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Hotel Olive Green(Kochi (Cochin))
View Hotel
Casa de Forte(Kochi (Cochin))
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Green Woods-Bethlehem(Kochi (Cochin))
  • Breakfast included
Heaven's Tourist Home(Kochi (Cochin))
View Hotel
Gama Heritage Residency(Kochi (Cochin))
  • Restaurant
Tea Bungalow(Kochi (Cochin))
View Hotel
Namasthe Fort Kochi(Kochi (Cochin))
Sajhome(Kochi (Cochin))
  • Breakfast included
Tissa's Inn(Kochi (Cochin))
View Hotel
All reviewsbicycle ridefab experiencenice hotel and stafffree bicyclesroom servicepublic areas arenearby placestouristic areabedroom and bathroomround the clockfood quality is goodfront officehigher sidehot waterreception staffplace to stayfelt like home
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 April 2011

This hotel had been recommended by a bigger hotel in the city.
It is a very nice place to stay. Very clean and comfortable.
The real prize was the day manager, Praseethashine. What a beautiful and wonderful hostess. She took amazing care of me, and I felt like we were bonded in a most special way.
Everyone was wonderful. Room service was very efficient and good.
From the hotel it is only minutes in a tuck tuck to the coast, fishing areas and shopping. It is very convenient and very reasonable.
I will definitely stay here again, on my next trip to Kochi.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank mburns006
Reviewed 29 March 2011

The services provided from Hotel Fort Queen, Cochin was a good experience, which made our trip a live one. The restaurant was the first one to mention, it was really superb, the hotel authorities can be proud of their excellent chefs and cooks. We are really thankful for our tour operators for selecting this hotel for our stay in Cochin.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank CharlieLovesU
Reviewed 24 March 2011

this is an awesome place to vist..... they provide quality service ...one of t best hotel of its kind.and t food i comparitably xcellent
iwould love to vist this place again wt frnds

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank blaqu
Reviewed 23 March 2011

I had enjoyed a lot in my stay in fort queen,the experiance was nice,i enjoyed a lot there and my friends too.the location was awesome mattancherry with old buildings and spice traders.the service which i got there was very nice.the staffs where very friendly i feel like am in my home place.the food was also good one.totally the stay was an amazing experiance in my life.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank vishnusudarsan
Reviewed 21 March 2011

One, if not the best choice in Fort Kochi! I drove around and checked many other hotels, but his one had the friendliest staff, cleanest rooms and most attention. The beds are very comfortable and.... it's silent at night! Very important in India after beeing exhausted of all day hornings!!! I slept like a baby.

For travellers with a vehicle (like me) it is important to know, that they offer a guarded, very safe parking.

Another advantage is the walking distances to almost all touristic attractions.

I would have wished they offer WIFI-Internet. But I was told that soon it will be installed. Perfect!
So all in all I cannot confirm the bad rates further down. I think they just had bad luck that day or had a lousy tour organisator!

Cheers to you all