“Good Food...”

Add it.
The Attic
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Reviewed 1 September 2013

Thanks to Google, the urge to have good steak took us to Attic. I had read a lot of bad reviews on service with Attic and with brave heart went to Attic on a Sunday Evening. The place has a decent ambience. The service was just below par ( but better than all the reviews that we had read!!). I think the high point is the taste and presentation of steak and sizzllers. Just for the taste, I might surely try this once more!!

1  Thank RahulIndia
chefgkg, Owner at The Attic, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2013

Thank you for taking time out to post your reviews on The Attic. We have noted your comment on service crispness and shall do our best to address the same.

Hoping to welcome you back to The Attic soon..

Best regards

Reviewed 19 June 2013

I have known attic for more than 7years. Back in the days the only place to get a decent piece steak and other continental food. I think i had first date there. Over the year it failed to grow, My last experience did not want me to go there anymore. Half done bruchette still sogging, firm rubbery piece of steak.

The place still got some charms because of the location, the interiors have not changed a bit.

The only thing that have changed is the prices on the dishes !

Reviewed 12 April 2013 via mobile

This place used to be chic and popular once. They were one of the few restaurants actually giving you a continental affair. But now Kochi is full of places to dine out at,and the attic has failed to rise to the times. Decor is old,place wasn't very clean last time we went,and the food has come down,but still pretty good.now you ll get the restaurant to yourself, but there used to be a time when we had to wait. I m guessing the location,and the parking difficulties did this hotel in more than anythin,since,like I said,the food is still good.

chefgkg, Owner at The Attic, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2013

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate it, as this certainly helps us to improve our services. Looking forward to welcoming you back at The Attic.
Thanking you once again for taking time out for the feedback
Best regards

Reviewed 27 March 2013

We (4 members) had chicken steak, sea food(squid/prawns and crab) and king fish sizzler, the food they served was terrible and the king fish and crab was stinkin to the core and chicken had a kind of smell, wondering how they got good feedback from others!!! Dont waste your money!!!

Reviewed 4 February 2013

Attic is the place in Kochi where you can feel the mesmerising taste of Sizzlers....The hot and sizzling food served directly in the cooking pot is surely a treat to the mind as well as stomach.. A definite choice for a traveller to Kochi..