“Good Hotel”

Ranked #2 of 28 Hotels in Kottayam
Kochi
“Good Hotel”
Reviewed 26 November 2013

I have stayed here for one day, this place had everything good rooms, nice restaurant and Good Bar, If you look to stay in Kottayam and want to visit nearby places this is pretty good. Good Value for Money.

1 Thank Dennis_Dominic

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Melaka, Malaysia
Reviewed 7 November 2013

We stopped by just for one night at this hotel. Though our stay was short, it was indeed a memorable and excellent one and its all because of the staffs there. They take ownership and were very helpful, most of all, they've touched our hearts. Rooms are clean and spacious. My wheelchair bound dad could move easily around the room. Although, there was a private function that took place the night we were there, it did not disrupt our stay. Everything was well and calm.

Juno Restaurant serves good food and also have very-very good staffs but the restaurant needs a little facelift. The life performances was great and perhaps could include traditional dances.

Wifi was available and it speed was just fine. Overall we enjoyed our stay and we will definately return when we are in Kottayam

Room Tip: Rooms not facing the main road are quieter
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Cindy P
Kochi, Kerala, India
Reviewed 26 October 2013

Had a very pleasant experience staying at Hotel Aida.Room service is good. The staff there is very polite and helpful. Complimentary breakfast was awesome.restaurant in the hotel which serves delicious food. looking forward for next trip to Kottayam.

2 Thank Altofranc
Manipal, Karnataka, India
Reviewed 15 October 2013

Recently I stayed in room no.108 in Hotel Aida. I had been to Kottayam to give an invited talk on Biomaterials in one international conferences held in Mahatma Gandhi University. Organizers booked me hotel Aida along with some 19 International delegates. We all enjoyed the stay. Rooms are very clean and neat with a fresh aroma and with international standards. Free high speed internet Wi-fi connection. I love the taste of food in the Juno restaurant which is with Aida. Above all, I loved the hospitality of the staff. Always ready to attend anytime. I just loved it. I stayed for 3 night; while clearing the bill, I was amazed to see the bill, it was too too cheap for a hotel like that. I expected minimum of some 20,000 rupees for 3 nights for such a room and service. But, I payed just below some 5,000. Oh my God... I was too surprised. Its amazing. Very very very very good for money.
Next time I am planning to go to Kottayam along with my wife, and my wife is native Italian. I am sure, she will love it...

2 Thank johndominicphd
Bengaluru, India
Reviewed 8 October 2013

Stopped for a night at this hotel which is in the heart of the town. The exterior is disappointing and we nearly decided on a change in hotel. But the rooms are clean, spacious. The hotel staff very helpful. They have a restaurant in the hotel which serves delicious food but it needs a renovation. Choose rooms which do not face the road as these are quiet noisy.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the road are noisy
1 Thank mokshayou
New Delhi, Delhi, India
Reviewed 1 September 2013

It was a wonderful experience staying at this vintage hotel . The staff is extremely helpful , especially the ones at the reception . We wanted some help to put jasmine flowers in our hair since we are from the north . The hotel provided us the assistance readily .. The food at the breakfast buffet was sumptuous ... Perfect place to stay in Kottayam .

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
New Delhi
Reviewed 31 August 2013

I traveled on work and found this place very good for business travelers. All basic facilities of need provided. After a day full of work and travel i was able to relax well at my room in Hotel Aida.

Enjoyed room service, restaurant & hot water in the bathroom.

Value for money.