“Excellent Hospitality”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Thekkady
Hotel Sandra Palace
Ranked #23 of 43 Hotels in Thekkady
Bengaluru, India
“Excellent Hospitality”
Reviewed 2 October 2013

Hai Bhupesh from Bangalore. We stayed there for 01 night in the last week of September, we booked 03 rooms. The rooms were excellent , and the food was awesome. Service was top class, really we like our stay there for 01 night and wish to go there again with family and friends

Room Tip: Room No's 107, 108 & 109
1 Thank BhupeshBlore

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
  • Polish first
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed 29 September 2013

Hello friends,

We had stay for 2 nights at Hotel Sandra Palace in second week of august 2013 & I must say that everything starting from booking, check in, room choice to check out was just smooth. All the hotel staff were helpful, Thanks to manager Mr. Robin who not only offered discounted rates but also reserved rooms of our choice. We were with out 1 yr old kid & on our request he not only allowed my wife to use hotel kitchen to cook for kid as & when required but at the same time didnt charge anything for the same. The food was bit expensive but was excellent & would recommend all not to go for outside food at Thekkady as outside food options are not good & it is better at Hotel. Breakfast was excellent & was included in tariff.

They have spacious rooms, the rooms at front are good as they face a beautiful church.
I recommend this hotel for all especially for Family.

My best wishes for the Hotel.

Room Tip: Top Floor front facing
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Yuvi2004
Howrah, India
Reviewed 27 September 2013

Recently I stayed the hotel for 2nts. very bad experience indeed, no hot water in day time, very noisy. breakfast was very poor, no eggs, good fruit juice. no preferred choice, room service is very bad. Room was spacious. overall not satisfied with the hotel atmosphere.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank indira75
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 26 September 2013

I was quite satisfied with the hotel as the rooms were quite spacious with neat and clean bathrooms. Reasonable amount of parking space is available in the basement, which makes life easier. Staff were courteous. The breakfast was included as a part of my booking and it was good and satisfactory. Other times I visited nearby restaurants which are available with quite a lot of choices. Places to visit were at close proximity from this hotel. The only annoying thing was night sermons were happening in the church opposite to this hotel at quite a disturbing pitch, for which obviously the hotel is not responsible. Luckily our rooms were on the rear end of the hotel which saved our night sleep.

Room Tip: Choose rooms preferably at the rear end of the hotel, in order not to get disturbed by the church se...
Pune, India
Reviewed 19 September 2013

Good budget hotel......It is located in mid of a city market. Food quality is awesome.......We reached hotel early at around 9:30 still hotel people provided as rooms.....stayed here for 1 night..........

• Stayed October 2012, travelled with family
Chennai (Madras), India
Reviewed 17 September 2013

Hai myself Stephen from Chennai, I just want to share my experience what I received from Hotel Sandra Palace in Thekkady. Actually I am a Software engineer working at Chennai, me along with my family went to Thekkady for one night and we stayed at hotel Sandra Palace. We reached there around 09.00 am in the morning even though the check in time is 12.00 noon they provided us with 02 higher category rooms at 09.00 am. The way they treated us was just awesome, excellent service, great rooms, and outstanding food, especially the biriyani was excellent. I would like to thank Mr. Robin Cherian, General Manager of the hotel for all the great services what we received there. Definitely we will go there again and would like to recommend this hotel to all .

Room Tip: Room No 107 & 108
1 Thank stephensebastain1980
Helsinki, Finland
Reviewed 13 September 2013

We stayed at Hotel Sandra Palace, while we were in Kerala. It is an average hotel, with all the basic amenities. The rooms were spacious and clean. The furnishings were clean but average quality. The staff was polite and helpful. Their service was good but a bit slow. I am not very fussy and these things can be ignored, so I really enjoyed the hotel and the place. The location is very good, it is situated on the main road, and so it is easily accessible, which is a huge plus. The majority of the places of attractions are at a very convenient distance from the hotel which I really liked. I would definitely recommend it to people looking for decent accommodation at reasonable prices. The hotel is very basic and is a budget hotel, so the food and the service is average. If you are expecting excellent service and fancy accommodation, this might not be for you.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple