“Homestay with Sweet and helpful family ”
Review of Dean Dale Cottages

Dean Dale Cottages
Ranked #8 of 121 Thekkady B&B and Inns
Reviewed 29 March 2014 via mobile

We just stayed for one night here but it was a really nice place and I wished that we would had time to stay longer. The room was very clean and cozy. The family was very sweet and showed us good restaurants. Try this homestay, promise u will like it!

Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Coravanhal
There are newer reviews for Dean Dale Cottages

Reviewed 29 March 2014

my friend own this place that's why i went there without much expectations .. but when i reached there i was astonished it was above my expectations ... its an amazing place for stay ... i am from kannur and i study in Bangalore , Cheryl's daughter study with me that's how i went over there for the vacations .. this family is very comfortable , helpful and agreeable . the took care of us so well . Cheryl and basheer organised all the sightseeing for us , we were a gang of 7 students .. the rooms are good and clean . we felt so happy with their love and care , it was like being at our own place . if you want a good holiday and you want to feel your self like at home this place is the right choice .. its a nice place to hang out with friends .. we love this family a lot and we would recommend you guys to visit this place .. a home sweet home :) <3 <3 ..

Room Tip: A must visit place <3 <3 ...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank mayamma95
Reviewed 22 March 2014

Good middle-sized homestay with large, clean rooms and most importantly hosted by a lovely family with Cheryl and Dean whom are absolutely committed to make your stay in Periyar the best! Easy-going, friendly, best-service and knowledge about the area. They picked me up from the bus station and helped me to organize hiking, shopping and dance performance.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Judith E
Reviewed 19 March 2014 via mobile

Amazing place for stay.people are so nice I don't feel homeless.so helpful it's my other home near the huge forest rooms are so clean good balcony nice roof top I already visited with my friends the toilets are big and good hot shower always available that's awesome!!!!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank Wilfi A
Reviewed 14 March 2014

If you want to feel yourself like at home this place is the right choice. The rooms were clean and breakfast was nice . The family is very comfortable, helpful and agreeable. We recommend this place to everybody!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Kristo A
Reviewed 7 March 2014

All-in-one homestay! Really nice family and good service in every possible way! My father and I came here thanks to our driver! And we were positively surprised about the clean and good rooms (finally a clean room!!). Also the hospitality from the owners was pleasant. Overall we enjoyed our stay here!

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank LeonSchipper
Reviewed 4 March 2014

This place had everything you need - a warm and helpful family, a comfortable bed, clean room, towels, a balcony, internet, a generous breakfast and many other services. For a great price too!

A lovely location, just outside Kumily. Green jungle is within my view! I will highly recommend Dean Dale to all travellers I meet in India.

Room Tip: The accommodation is in two houses facing each other. I stayed in the fern dale side, double room.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family