This was so lovely. We had refused to stay at the so called ambient hotel we were booked into and this hotel offered us a choice of 3 rooms at very short notice. The staff were all so friendly and just couldn't do any more to make our unexpected stay a joy. A lovely welcome and drink drink when we arrived was gratefully received. The food was outstanding, the pool well kept, in fact everything was tidy and clean. A brilliant place to stay and relatively near to attractions. A must!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The bridge to Shalimar, over a mountain stream meandering through the resort, transcends you to another world, seemingly untouched by man. Shalimar Spice Garden is a celebration of scents and colours. Pepper vines snake through your room balconies, butterflies dance to the sound of silence and orchids smile into your windows every morning. This Sublime Journey through waterfalls, tea estates, spice & vegetable plantations, and Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary only enhances the invitation to live the Shalimar experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Shalimar Spice Garden - An Amritara Private Hideaway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shalimar Spice Garden Hotel Kumily
- Shalimar Spice Garden Thekkady
- Shalimar Spice Garden - An Amritara Private Hideaway Thekkady, Kerala, India