See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 November 2015

My experience with this place was terrible.

I had an online booking and I arrived at this place in the evening hoping that I will rest for the day. To my utter shock, the manager told me that they don't honour bookings done from online websites. Not only that, he was rude enough to not even entertain me. I had no option but to find another hotel late in the evening. Do not book this hotel online.

Room Tip: Do not book this hotel online, they do not honour their bookings.
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank 1986_mayur
Reviewed 27 October 2015

Nice location but poor maintenance about the cleanse of the hotel. Hotel Phone numbers were not working. For to trace out the hotel we took around 2-3 hours. In Clear trip mentioned as tree house in the tree house there is no hot water facilities, no cur-tens and TV etc. Food was very poor..

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
Reviewed 8 March 2015

The new management is doing good , service is great and staffs are friendly. Calm and quite area, i really enjoyed my stay there , clean and decent cottage. worth of money . i personally recommend this place

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled solo
2  Thank sebin999
Reviewed 18 February 2015

This is a very decent cottage. Book it only if you are getting for less than 1000. They do not have restaurant. They have good service but location and surrounding is not at all good. I visited in January. You will find foreigners here living for long periods but not good for shorter durations.

Room Tip: Go for Early Check-In to get good Rooms!
  • Stayed: January 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank Jatin G
Reviewed 31 January 2015

The hotel was far away from Periyar boating lake. Even the market area was far away from the hotel. There were 4 cottages and only one tree house accommodation available in the hotel. We were the only couple/family for that night even being January is a tourists season.

There was only one person available in the hotel. He was the caretaker cum manager cum waiter cum cook - basically an one man army who is looking after the whole hotel. I really doubt how he can handle if just more than one guest comes for stay.

We were allocated a room which was the first in the row. The glass windows were big and transparent also no proper cover/curtain was there to hide yourself. There was no AC available. Sleep quality was so so. The geyser switch was outside the room. No food was available except the so called breakfast. Whatever you need M. Eswaran was the only person available. He made breakfast for us.

It is a poor hotel inside a slum area. Please never ever select this hotel until you are really running out of options.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled as a couple