We stayed at Paradisa for a few days in Nov 2012 and I have to say that this is by far the best place I've stayed in India.
I don't even know where to begin as everything was simply marvellous. Simon, the owner, and his staff took great care of us and we really felt like home away from home.
The best bit about Paradisa is that it's tucked away from all the noise and pollution and allows you to simply enjoy peace and quiet in a mountainous setting.
And finally the food definitely deserves a mention as it's simply out of this world.
Thank you so much, Paradisa, we'll definitely come back next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paradisa Plantation Retreat is set on an organic coffee and spice plantation in the hills of Kerala. The Retreat comprises traditional wooden cottages, embellished with invaluable antiques. The activities available are yoga, cooking lessons, visit to the tea factory(12 kms), visit or massage at the Ayurveda centre(8 kms), and Periyar Tiger Reserve (40 kms). There are many spectacular walking routes. One leaves the Retreat invigorated by the fresh air, pampered by the caring staff and visually delighted. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers and Southall Travel so you can book your Paradisa Plantation Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradisa Plantation Retreat Hotel Thekkady
- Paradisa Plantation Retreat Idukki
- Paradisa Plantation Retreat Thekkady, Kerala, India